The Yoko High Visibility Two-Tone Motorway Jacket is the highest-in-class hi-vis safety wear that also protects against foul weather. The orange/navy jacket also conforms to railway industry standards. Made from a waterproof PU-coated polyester fabric, with quilted padding and nylon lining, the jacket is perfect for outdoor work. It features a tucked-away hood that can be pulled out in an instance when the weather demands. Studded front storm flap, knitted storm cuffs, and stitched and taped seams ensure that under layers remain dry. The two large front pockets also come with storm flaps, so belongings do not get wet.
- Waterproof PU-coated 300D Polyester with 190gsm quilted padding and Nylon lining
- Two 5cm 3M reflective tapes around the body and arms, and one over each shoulder
- Navy contrast helps to provide a corporate image and hide scuff marks
- Heavy-duty zip under the studded storm flap
- Two outer pockets with storm flaps
- Knitted storm cuffs in the sleeve ends
- Concealed hood with drawcord
- Inside breast pocket
- Stitched and taped seams to ensure waterproofing
Maximum washing temperature 40C. Normal process and wash as synthetics. No bleaching allowed. Do not iron. Do not tumble dry or wring. Do not dry clean, cold rinse, and short spin. No professional dry cleaning in perchloroethylene or hydrocarbons. Do not wash in biological powder. 25 max. wash cycle.