The Yoko Hi-Vis Softshell Gilet besides being worn in certain professional environments can be used for personal safety while cycling, horse riding, walking a pet, jogging, and other such activities. It is made from a 3-layer 8000mm waterproof bonder polyester fabric and features a fleece inner. Other features include a zipped hand warmer pocket, waterproof front zipper, and zipped chest pocket. While all colors conform to Class 2 high visibility standards, the orange and orange/navy color jackets are also railway industry compatible. The gilet is easy to maintain, as it is machine washable under synthetics. It can be washed up to 25 cycles.
- 5cm width reflective tapes around the body and one over each shoulder
- 100% waterproof zippers applied to the front and chest pocket
- 2 hand warmer pockets with zipper fastening
- Shaped lower back for style
- Navy contrast helps to provide a corporate image and hide scuff marks
Maximum washing temperature 40C. Normal process and wash as synthetics. No bleaching allowed. Do not iron. Do not tumble dry or wring. Do not dry clean, cold rinse, and short spin. No professional dry cleaning in perchloroethylene or hydrocarbons. Do not wash in biological powder. 25 max. wash cycle.
Outer layer 100% Polyester
Middle layer TPU
Inner layer Microfleece