The Yoko Hi-Vis Classic Bomber Jacket offers visibility, warmth and water protection. It is available in four colours, of which yellow and orange are of hi-vis standard and also rated for waterproofing. The orange colour is railway standard compliant too. Although black and navy provide enhanced visibility, they are of non-471 standard. With features such as a foldaway hood, large pockets, heavy-duty zip and taped seams for waterproofing, this bomber jacket fits various needs.
- Hi-Vis Yellow & Orange conforms to EN ISO EN20471:2013 Class 3 & EN343 against foul weather
- Orange also conforms to RIS-3279-TOM
- Black and Navy provide enhanced visibility (non-EN471 standard)
- Heavy duty zip with studded storm flap
- 2 outer pockets with over flaps
- Matching colour self-fabric elastication at cuffs and hem
- Diamond quilted Nylon lining with 190g Polyester padding
- Inside patch pocket
- Throughout stitched and taped seams to ensure waterproof
- Foldaway hood
Maximum washing temperature 40C. Normal process & wash as synthetics. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not tumble dry or wring. Do not dry clean. Cold rinse & short spin. No professional dry cleaning in perchloroethylene or hydrocarbons. Do not wash in biological powder. 25 max. wash cycle.
100% PU-coated polyester