Who We Are
GC Prints Bolton LTD is the data controller and is responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice). We are a UK based company that specializes in custom work apparel. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us using the details provided below.
The Kind of Data We Hold About You
- Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses
- Business contact details such as position, company name, company address, business contact information such as telephone number and email addresses
- Age/Date of birth
- Bank account details and tax/vat status information
- For credit arrangements, other data relating to trading information
- Where you visit our site or have deliveries from us, CCTV footage and other information obtained through electronic means such as geolocation data for deliveries
- Cookie information and information about your use of our information and communications systems
How We Collect Your Personal Data
- Direct interactions: You may provide personal data when you correspond with us, place an order, or provide feedback on our products or services.
- Automated technologies or interactions: As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies and other similar technologies.
How We Use Your Personal Data
- To process and deliver your order.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Who We Share Your Personal Data With
- Service providers: We may share your personal data with service providers that provide us with services such as website hosting, email delivery, and payment processing.
- Professional advisers: We may share your personal data with professional advisers such as lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers.
- Regulators and other authorities: We may share your personal data with regulators and other authorities to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to processing of your personal data
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data
- Request transfer of your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent